Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

50 Questions I've Never Answered

You know you're out of blog post ideas when you have to google a trending post, AM I RIGHT? I'm actually not out of ideas, just out of motivation to write all the posts I have on my notes - I literally have 2 months worth of ideas but where are you motivation??





I have been watching/reading a lot of these posts and find them quite amusing/interesting to read so hopefully you'll think the same when reading mine...so let's go.

1. What's your favorite candle scent?
I like anything with a subtle (not too strong) vanilla smell. I also like a mixture fruity scents. At the moment I have a candle from Homesense called Wash Day which gives a very refreshing and clean smell.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Ellen Degeneres of course. Or maybe Mila Kunis as she's such a laugh and I love her style. 
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Ed Sheeran. He's just amazing. 
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
I'd like to think I'll get married around 27/28. 
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Nope.
6. Can you do the splits?
Definitely not.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I think around 5 or 6. I remember going on my bike for the first time without stabilisers and help from my parents and I was so proud of myself. And my bike was purple, cool or what?!
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Ummm...4 I think?

9. How many countries have you been to? Oh god, this'll be a rough guess...between 20-25.

10. Is anyone in your family in the army? No.

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I have a few ideas already; Emily, Elizabeth, Zoe, Gabriella (it's not like I want a girl or anything...)

12. What would you name your son if you had one? I'm loving the name Charlie at the moment.

13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? I have got a U before but also got a G in Religious Studies which I never knew existed before I got it so I felt worse getting that grade compared to the U. Ha.

14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a child? Tweenies, Teletubbies, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Blues Clues...I could go on - us 90's children has the best TV shows growing up.

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? I think I was a devil.

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
No, I hate reading.

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British, although I picked up an American accent when I was living in Asia when I was younger. My friends still say I pronounce some words in an American accent.

18. Did your mother go to college? No.

19. Are your grandparents still married? Yes they are. Mum's parents have their 60th wedding anniversary next year!

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Ha, no I haven't.

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Who doesn't?

22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? Probably the water park in Taiwan. Best. Place. Ever.

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? I started learning Russian through an APP as I've been wanting to learn it for a while but I found it impossible to teach myself! Also Spanish because it's so popular and useful these days.

24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray? I spell it as grey.

25. Is your father bald? Nope, although he's getting there hahaha.

26. Do you know triplets? Nope.

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I've never watched The Notebook the whole way through so I can't really judge it.

28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yeah, duh. It's one of my favourite cuisines.

29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? I love a good Wagamamas, or Turtle Bay.

30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Nope.

31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? We used to belong to Costco (I think) when we lived in Taiwan.

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Oliver.

33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Ab, Abbie, Absail (don't ask), and a few other weird ones from my mum.

34. Who's your favourite person in the world? I don't have one; all my family are my favourite people!

35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Rural 100%. I love the countryside!

36. Can you whistle? I wish.

37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? I did when I was younger...

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? No, I'm really bad at remembering to have breakfast.

39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Yes, I have asthmatic medication, vitamin B&D, and some tablets to help with my anxiety.

40. What medical conditions do you have? Asthma and I'm Lactose Intolerant - is that medical?

41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Too many times...and I HATE hospitals - although who likes them?

42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yes.

43. Where do you buy your jeans? Mainly from New Look these days, but I used to get them from Topshop.

44. What's the last compliment you got? That I look cute haha.

45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Occasionally yes. And if it's a good one I get annoyed at myself for waking up if it hasn't ended and try to fall back to sleep to finish it (that doesn't really work).

46. What flavour tea do you enjoy? I don't enjoy tea.

47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? I don't even know, I just threw out a few bags full so now about 20.

48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? None, I'm not religious.

49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? I think it was around 8 or 9 becauseI found our santa sacks in my parent's room and just assumed he wasn't real.

50. Why do you have a tumblr/youtube?
I have neither haha. I have a blog because I enjoy writing and having my own corner of the internet.

And there ya go! Hope you enjoyed reading the weird and wonderful answers and getting to know a little bit more about me - although there were some weird questions in there. If you've done a similar post then leave your links in the comments and I'll go have a read :)



Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?
Copyright @ A FabABulous Life. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign