Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 04, 2017

7 'Out of the Ordinary' Things I Want to Experience

Ok they may not be very 'out of the ordinary', but it's not your typical "climb a mountain"...they are quite specific and different. Some of these I've wanted to do for a while and some are only recently new to the list.
I would love to say I've ticked all these experiences off by the time I'm 30, a little optimistic but let's see how well I get on!




Go to an outdoor cinema
I would love to spend an evening watching a film outdoors all wrapped up in blankets with friends. On a summer's evening of course and when the sky is so clear that you can see the stars. I love the idea of watching a classic film outdoors like Dirty Dancing, bringing back the good old ones.

See Fluorescent Plankton
This is the most beautiful, magical and wondrous sights I would like to witness in my life. I've heard it will make you speechless and not left disappointed. It's lime green and light blue crystal colours look so pretty and lights up the sea and beach at night. How romantic does this sound?

Skydiving in New Zealand
Being near the top of my bucket list for a few years now, I would love to go skydiving in New Zealand. I specifically say New Zealand as I've heard the views are admirable and like nothing else you'll see elsewhere. The unspoiled and fascinating surroundings are some of the most beautiful in the world.

Volunteer at an Elephant Rescue Sanctuary
After being exposed to an elephant rescue sanctuary in Laos and hearing the stories behind some of the elephant tourism in other countries, I would love to take a few months out to volunteer at a rescue sanctuary and help the elephants. They are beautiful animals and shouldn't be suffering the way some of them are around the world.

Go to Karen's Cafe in One Tree Hill (Wilmington)
Possibly my all time favourite series (apart from the obvious, Friends), One Tree Hill was a part of my life for 9 years and I will always go back to watch the series over and over again, it's that good. Sadly some of the set has been demolished, for example the riverside court was only built for the show and had to be demolished as soon as the series finished. The town Wilmington in North Carolina is still a reminder of OTH, with special features around the town, one of which is Karen's Cafe. It would be so cool to relive the series and be a part of it.

Get tickets to the Ellen Show
I've been a fan of Ellen for AGESSSS now and my best friend and I have been saying we must go to one of her shows at some point. I think it will be a while until it happens but I can keep dreaming.

Scuba Dive in Austria's Green Lake
I saw a video of this on Facebook a while back and it looks amazing. It's a nature park which is submerged in clear water from the snow melting from the nearby mountains, and people scuba dive in it when this happens!

What crazy cool thing do you want to experience in life?

Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?
Copyright @ A FabABulous Life. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign