Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 07, 2017

Mini Beauty Haul || Innis Free, Sephora, Tony Moly

I am so excited to show and tell you about these products. They are pretty incredible and can do wonders to your skin, not only leaving it almost flawless but also sooooo smooth. I don't know about you but I love having smooth skin, especially my face. You're probably going to be wanting some of these products after you hear about how AMAZING they are. Sadly (and you have no idea how sad I am to say this) they are not in the UK. As you probably know, we don't have Sephora in England, and Tony Moly and Innis Free are both Korean brands so aren't around in the UK (though I'm not 100% sure about Innis Free). So if you ever find yourself in a country with any of these brands, I suggest you grab a few bits whilst you're there as 1. they are so cheap for the quality, 2. they're SO worth it, and 3. why not just test them out? You'll regret it otherwise. New brand, new findings!




Because it is my last few days in Shanghai, I did want to top up on any last products that I have fallen in love with. It's so annoying we don't have any of these incredible brands back home but I'm lucky that I've had them on my doorstep for the past year. The UK doesn't know what it's missing! 

TONY MOLY Double Needs Pang Pang Mascara
My favourite mascara has always been the Maybelline Lash Sensational but ever since buying this (thanks to my sister for introducing me to the brand) I am IN LOVE. It's unbeatable and gives you beautifully long eye lashes with incredible volume. I've found that if I start with a base using my Sephora Outrageous Volume mascara and topping it with this mascara, it leaves my eye lashes with a bold and lengthy look. One only con is that when I apply the mascara to my right side my eye lashes clump together sometimes which I hate but it depends on how careful I am with applying it. Also, my left side has always held mascara a lot better than my right side (maybe there's something wrong with my right eye lashes).


SEPHORA Cleansing Milk 
SEPHORA Instant Refreshing Toner
I don't really have to talk about these products much more as I've reviewed them on a separate post which you can read here. I did buy more of the smaller products to take home with me so they will last the summer. However, the UK offers thousands of great skincare products (many which can't be found here in China) so I'm not too fussed on missing out on these in the future. Having said that, I will miss having Sephora's around the city in general. PLEASE COME TO THE UK!!!

SEPHORA Invisilk Face and Eye Sheet Masks  
I'm pretty sure you've heard about these already but why not read about them again? It's actually my first time buying them even though I've known about them for agessss. I wanted to see what the whole hype was over them so I got one in every flavour so my sister and I could try them out. I got one face mask and four eye masks. I definitely prefer the eye masks just because I'm not a fan of the sheet masks. I definitely prefer the face masks where you apply the liquid onto your face and then wash it off after a while. I can't properly say if the eye masks work or not just because I don't use them regularly. One con was that they slid down my face a little instead of staying put, a little annoying. I am yet to use the sheet mask but I'm saving it for the plane journey home to keep my face feeling fresh and awake, especially as it's a 14 hour flight. I know a few people that use these for long-haul flights so I'm hoping it will work the same for me. 

INNIS FREE Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack
Being my favourite product out of all of these, I couldn't recommend it enough! Essentially, they are nose masks which apply to your face and suck up all the dirt within that area. Having lived in a polluted, slightly dirty and humid city for a year, this product is perfect for me. I will use this product every other day and find lots of excess dirt coming off, and it also leaves your skin feeling extra smooth. Although it does say 'nose pack', you can also use it on your forehead and cheeks which I have tried and agree that it does work. The only con is the smell (but I don't really mind it), and as it sits on your nose the smell is quite strong, but this is manageable for 15 minutes. I have only been using this product for the past week but I'm going to have to go back before I leave to top up and take them back home. 


INNIS FREE Bija Special Kit 
Bija Anti-Trouble Skin
Bija Anti-Trouble Lotion
These products came as a freebie (the cover photo) with my order and I am very happy with them. I am yet to try the  anti-trouble skin, but I have been using the anti-trouble lotion a few nights already and I love how light and smooth the application is. They are only small packets but you don't need much to cover your whole face. Each time I've used the lotion before bed, I have woken up with beautifully fresh and smooth skin, I just love that smooth-skin feeling. Both products are made with torreya seed oil and green complex which create a slight minty and appealing smell.

Have you heard of any of these brands or even bought these products previously?

Are you following me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' Pinterest ?
Copyright @ A FabABulous Life. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign